#5 Hawaiian Cone Shell Cuff RingRegular price $40.00
- 14K Sterling silver, Size 7
- Hawaiian Cone shells: Hebrew + Dwarf Cone shells
- Approximate shell size: 7mm x 9mm
- 1/16" band width
- Ring band finished with an organic, hammered texture
- Due to photography in natural light, color on screen may not be 100% accurate to actual shells’ colors in person; however, colors are very close
- Made in Hawaii
- All Sales Final
- Only One Available
This is made of 100% .925 sterling silver.
To ensure the longevity of your [KI•ELE] jewelry, please remember to remove your jewelry before showering, washing your hands, perspiring, and any ocean or water activities. Please do not apply perfumes or lotions near or on your jewelry pieces. After wearing, gently wipe with a soft cloth and store in your [K] gift box or jute pouch received with your order. It’s a lot to remember (we know) but trust us, your jewelry will still look as new as when you first purchased it!
If your [K] pieces need a shine refresh, you can purchase a polish pad (for 14K gold-filled or sterling silver pieces only) or Sunshine Cloth (for 14K vermeil-style) here.
If your [KI•ELE] piece unfortunately gets damaged and needs to be repaired, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message on Instagram @ki_ele to discuss options.