Aloha Hawaiian Islands Charm bangleRegular price $56.00
- 14K gold-filled + 14K vermeil-style (.925 sterling silver dipped in 14K gold)
- Charm measurement: 5/8” or 9mm
- Available in sizes S, M, L.
- Also available in Sterling Silver, $52
How to measure your [KI•ELE] bangle size:
- Make hand gesture as if you were to slip on a bangle onto your wrist.
- Wrap string, measuring tape, etc. around the widest part of your hand. This area should be the base of your thumb around to the base of pinky and around your knuckles.
- Last, measure the the string with a ruler or check your measuring tape. Use inches.
Size Small fits: 7”–7.5”
Size Medium fits: 7.5”–8”
Size Large fits: 8”–8.25”
This is made of 14K gold-filled with 14K vermeil-style pendant or sterling silver.
To ensure the longevity of your [KI•ELE] jewelry, please remember to remove your jewelry before showering, washing your hands, perspiring, and any ocean or water activities. Please do not apply perfumes or lotions near or on your jewelry pieces. After wearing, gently wipe with a soft cloth and store in your [K] gift box or jute pouch received with your order. It’s a lot to remember (we know) but trust us, your jewelry will still look as new as when you first purchased it!
If your [K] pieces need a shine refresh, you can purchase a polish pad (for 14K gold-filled or sterling silver pieces only) or Sunshine Cloth (for 14K vermeil-style) here.If your [KI•ELE] piece unfortunately gets damaged and needs to be repaired, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message on Instagram @ki_ele to discuss options.
Our 14K gold-filled and sterling silver are zero waste! We recycle and reuse every bit of 14K gold-filled and sterling silver used to make your pieces. These are such great sustainable metals that we love using. It can be recycled and remade over + over to reduce the environmental impact of producing or mining new batches of metal.
We use in-house plating, rather than outsourcing to places with concerning working conditions.